Re: [Question #688073]: using clump in PeriTriaxController

Alireza Sadeghi is still having a problem:
Dear Jan,

I see that yade 2018.02b is newest one for Ubuntu 18.04.
1. Is it possible to give me the exact version of YADE you are using?

2. How about yadedaily?I installed it on my computer but I cannot run my
code with it. How does it work?Does it work as the same as YADE with
writing "yade test.py" in the terminal??

3. For the last version, Should I install Ubuntu 19??If yes, do you
think that it could solve my problem?

Thank you very much.

best regards,

Alireza