Re: [Question #688134]: Not rational result in the Triaxial code

ehsan benabbas gave more information on the question:
Hello,

>> File "e.py", line 55
    triax.porosity)

Yes, you are right. Please change it to this:
n =  triax.porosity)

>> the results of the original script without changes are rational or not?
Actually the part that gets the axial deformation and deviatoric stress (q) is not from the code, I added those lines. But yes, even on the main code the axial deformation is still 0 (on the line I added to be printed) and the "q" is positive and sigma2 is less than confining pressure. Those lines can be found in the "DEVIATORIC LOADING" section of the code. However, these parameters are shown before pressing the "Play" button.

>> from yade import export
export.text(fileName) # [1]

That work's perfectly. Thank you so much. This is exactly like what I
asked you about micro variables saving in a text file. I am looking for
something like this, clear and nice.

Regards,
Ehsan