Re: [Question #688203]: Simulation blocked after O.run in a conditional translation motion

Jan Stránský requested more information:
> O.load('init_Final_state_packing.yade')
> fctIdsWS=O.bodies.append(ymport.stl('WS-FR-1.stl',color=(1,0,0),material=facetMat))

Please read [1] once more.
By complete script I meant a code which we can try - which is not possible in this case..

So another information request :-) freezing at the very first step can just mean that Yade is computing.
For how long have you let it be frozen? a few seconds? one hour? a day?
How many particles (spheres, facets, ... ) do you have in your simulation? (it may be that it is just too many particles to be computed quickly)

cheers