Re: [Question #688250]: code for sand drop simulation

Estefany Carmona Alvarez gave more information on the question:
Thank you Jan for your collaboration, it effectively already has the
linear drop motion.

Now I have two big unknowns, how can I release the fall of the bodies?
and to be deposited in the cylinders that are in the YX plane?

The corrected code was as follows:

O.engines=[ForceResetter(),

InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Polyhedra_Aabb(),Bo1_Facet_Aabb(),Bo1_Box_Aabb(),Bo1_Cylinder_Aabb()]),

InteractionLoop([Ig2_Polyhedra_Polyhedra_PolyhedraGeom(),Ig2_Facet_Polyhedra_PolyhedraGeom()],
[Ip2_PolyhedraMat_PolyhedraMat_PolyhedraPhys()],[Law2_PolyhedraGeom_PolyhedraPhys_Volumetric()]),

GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper(defaultDt=0.001),

NewtonIntegrator(gravity=(0,0,-9.81))]