Re: [Question #688269]: Have control on the test: O.run , time step , increments, iterations

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
To add to Jérôme:

>>Mostly about it's understanding in Yade.

I think you are right - you've posted 5 separate questions on the same
example Triaxial script ;-) I will go ahead and recommend the freely
available Yade tutorial:

https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/tutorial.html

>> So, I only need to collect the data on those specific points which
give me the stress-strain curve

Collect data at whatever interval you like by controlling iterPeriod of
your PyRunner [1]. It may come as a surprise that this is highlighted in
the tutorial :-)

>>because the time increments have not been defined in the code

Assuming you are referencing the example script ;-) you are using
GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper to automagically select the largest safe step
for you. If you want to have more control over time step, don't use it.
Instead define it [2].

[1]http://people.3sr-grenoble.fr/users/bchareyre/yade/public/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.PyRunner.iterPeriod
[2]http://people.3sr-grenoble.fr/users/bchareyre/yade/public/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Omega.dt