Re: [Question #688280]: How to generate tiny particles in pore space

Leonard is still having a problem:
Many thanks Robert,

I am not sure if I got what you mean for using a PSD, could you please
give more clues?

Following your suggestion, I make an example using makeCloud:

###
from yade import pack
## soil particles
sp1=pack.SpherePack()
sp1.makeCloud((0,0,0),(1,1,1),num=900,rMean=0.04,rRelFuzz=0)
sp1.toSimulation(color=[1,1,1])
## fine particles
sp2=pack.SpherePack()
sp2.makeCloud((0,0,0),(1,1,1),num=3000,rMean=.005,rRelFuzz=.00033)
sp2.toSimulation(color=[0,0.8,0])

Gl1_Sphere.quality=3
#####

This example is a kind of progress. However, I still have some questions regarding the example above.
1. Some of the tiny particles are inside the body of soil particles.
2. This is for a cloud pack at the beginning, is there any way to generate tiny particles in pore space after the soil particles are compacted. For example, after soil particles are compacted at 100 KPa confining pressure?

Thanks,

Leonard