[Question #688324]: rotate to a certain degree

Hi all,

I want to put a shaft into a soil sample with a vertical velocity and a rotational velocity at the same time.

I know that Rotationengine and Helixengine can rotate an object.

Right now I can rotate the shaft a full round.

I'm wondering if we can rotate the shaft back and forth. for instance, rotate in a clockwise direction for 300 degrees and then 100 degrees in the anticlockwise direction. while keeping the vertical speed all the time.

I didn't find any parameters in Rotationengine and Helixengine can set the directions and the degrees.

could you please give me some suggestions?

thanks!
Yong