Re: [Question #688342]: how to use plt.plot in Yade?

> how to use plt.plot in Yade?

the same way as in any other python script

> My main problem with plot.plot is I cannot make multiple figures for
multiple plots (not subplots).

see [1]. a MWE:
###
from yade import plot
plot.addData(a=1,b=2,c=3)
plot.addData(a=2,b=3,c=1)
plot.plots = {
   "a":"b",
   "b": ("a","c"),
   "a ": ("b",None,"c"),
}
plot.plot()
###

> File "test.py", line 295, in <module>

next time please post complete script, here we have no idea why e22 is
not defined or what could be wrong

> as these variables are defined in a function(addplot history
function).

if you mean something like
plot.addData(e22=something)
then please note that e22 is NOT a variable nor variable name, merely parameter name for addData function.

However, what is passed to plot.addData is stored in plot.data dictionary, so you can access it as
e22 = plot.data["e22"]

cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dev.gitlab.io/trunk/user.html#multiple-figures