Re: [Question #688575]: The speed of run is too slow ! What are the ways to run the code faster?

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi,
Hardware is factor. Yade implementation is another. Your script is another.

The three ways to run faster are to improve one of the three factors. It's
hard to say more based on your question.
Cheers
Bruno