Re: [Question #688575]: The speed of run is too slow ! What are the ways to run the code faster?

ehsan benabbas confirmed that the question is solved:
I realized the most important factor in the speed of running is the
"young" parameter. In the way I define this parameter (or change it to
an arbitrary value) it influences the run time significantly.  Knowing
this, I changed "young" to the value you defined already in [1] and the
code works really fast for 20000 particles (about 15 minutes). However,
there is another problem. As I want to define Kn and Ks directly, I need
to change FrictMat to ViscoElMat. But as this is another question, I
will post a new question that anyone can use. Thank you for your helps.