Re: [Question #688696]: Calculate the number of broken bonds in Cpm mat

Akm gave more information on the question:
Hi Jan and Robert,

My script is pretty lengthy and has a lot of imports. So let me just
stick to those commands where I calculate the bond breakage statistics.

I do not get any change in the cohesive bond numbers even when I can see
particles flying after bond breakage.

###At the start of the program
global cohesive_count
cohesive_count=0
for i in O.interactions:
    if hasattr(i.phys, 'isCohesive'):
        if i.phys.isCohesive == True:
            cohesive_count+=1

###Inside a Pyrunner:
    presentcohesive_count = 0
    for i in O.interactions:
        if hasattr(i.phys, 'isCohesive'):
            if i.phys.isCohesive == 1:
                presentcohesive_count+=1
    noncohesive_count= cohesive_count-presentcohesive_count
    print (noncohesive_count)