Re: [Question #688763]: ossillation_rotation

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello,

I am happy to help you with your new problem. In the future please post
new questions into new threads, as we request in [1]#5.

>>it seems there is a problem for this line: rotationAngle =
O.bodies[cylinderIDS].state.rot().norm()

cylinderIDS is a list. You cannot index O.bodies with a list. You can
only index with a single integer. I think you can solve the rest on your
own :-)

Cheers,

Robert