[Question #688818]: Rototraslation of a cylinder

Hi!
I'd like do realize a counterclockwise rotating cylinder in order to spread some particles/spheres in a layer. The cylinder has to translate and rotate and so I included in the code both RotationEngine and TranslationEngine.

The problem is that during the roto-translation the pieces that constitute the cylinder rotate with respect to their centroids instead of the center of the cylinder. I saw on yade manual that it is possible to  add the zeroPoint condition in the Rotatonal engine but the zeroPoint (which is the center of the cylinder) is moving due to the TranslationEngine and so not fixed.

Moreover I'd like to know if it is possible to make the cylinder restart from the initial position after some iter (i.e. the cylinder roto-translate for 10cm and then it disappear and reappear in the initial position like a cycle).

Thank you!

raggio=0.0004
rullo=O.bodies.append(geom.facetCylinder((-raggio,raggio,raggio),radius=raggio,height=0.0008,orientation=Quaternion((0,1,0),pi/2),wallMask=7,segmentsNumber=50))

O.engines=...

rotEngine = RotationEngine(ids=rullo,angularVelocity=10,rotationAxis=(1,0,0))
transEngine = TranslationEngine(ids=rullo,translationAxis=(0,1,0),velocity=vel)
O.engines = O.engines[:4]+[rotEngine+transEngine]+O.engines[4:]