Re: [Question #688690]: pack.SpherePack.save() function saved particles data format

if I used the provided file, I got the same error.
However, if I used the code to create a new translated file, I could load it without any problem.
After diffing the files, it turned out that in the original files there are "^M" (carriage return) symbols at the end of lines.
How/where/on which OS have you produced the translated files?

using terminal command
sed -i 's/\r//' initial_spheres_translate_x.txt
fixes the problem

cheers