Re: [Question #688818]: Rototraslation of a cylinder

Paolo posted a new comment:
Hi Jan and thank you for your answer.

Just to clarify:

>you have to set new position each iteration e.g. using PyRunner

Have I to define a function that compute the next position of the center
(es. transl_velocity*O.dt) which is called by the command of the
pyrunner at iterPeriod=1?

>create a new at original position (and destroy the old one)

How can i destroy the old cylinder? And once i generate the new
cylinder, do I have to update the translational and rotational engine in
order to fit the new roller or can i simply name it as the previous one
so that the engine works automaticalluy?

Thanks