Re: [Question #688771]: run with Yadedaily

Alireza Sadeghi posted a new comment:
Dear Robert,

You are absolutely right. Sure, I will do those simulations in the three days later. Now, I am running a similar code (1000 particles+using clumps+periodic boundary) but all the particles are in the same size (with different templates but the overall size is the same). This code is running parallel very well.
The problem arises when I add small particles in the aforementioned mixture.

Best Regards,

Alireza