[Question #688882]: General questions about improving computing resources utilization for yade

I have 3 questions about improving computing resources utilization for yade:

1.How many computing resource does <Yade script.py> use (such as number of cpu core )?

I reviewed some answers, it seems that <yade -j2 script.py> use 2 threads and <yade -j4 script.py> use 4 threads for the simulation [1], any documents to introduce the details?

Does it mean that <Yade script.py> use only one core (or thread)? Any difference between  <Yade script.py> and <yade -j2 script.py>?

2. My CPU info is
CPU info:
Architecture:        x86_64
CPU op-mode(s):      32-bit, 64-bit
Byte Order:          Little Endian
CPU(s):              8
On-line CPU(s) list: 0-7
Thread(s) per core:  2
Core(s) per socket:  4
Socket(s):           1
NUMA node(s):        1
Vendor ID:           GenuineIntel
CPU family:          6
Model:               85
Model name:          Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-2123 CPU @ 3.60GHz
Stepping:            4
CPU MHz:             2531.440
CPU max MHz:         3900,0000
CPU min MHz:         1200,0000
BogoMIPS:            7200.00
Virtualization:      VT-x
L1d cache:           32K
L1i cache:           32K
L2 cache:            1024K
L3 cache:            8448K
NUMA node0 CPU(s):   0-7

I notice that:
Thread(s) per core:  2,

3.If I want to run 2 scripts at the same time, I usually open two terminals and run <Yade script1.py> and <Yade script2.py> at the two terminals respectively, is this way recommanded?

Or should I allocate the resource by something like :
<yade -j 4 script1.py> and <yade -j 4 script2.py>, or
<yade -j 2 script1.py> and <yade -j 2 script2.py>?

Thanks,

Leonard

[1]https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/667700