[Question #688906]: unexpected "exit" message when running a yade code on a cluster

I have a code in yade which works very well on my local PC.
I want to use it on a cluster where yade has been installed.
When I make it run on line, it works well.
When I send the code on a node with a script (sbatch script),
the code stops at a certain moment with this message in the output file:

 [[ ^L clears screen, ^U kills line. F8 plot. ]]

In [1]: Do you really want to exit ([y]/n)?

My question is the following:
- what means In[1] ??
- Why does the yade program want to exit at a certain stage on the cluster whereas
 it works perfectly well on line ??

Thank you for your answer,

Best,

Vincent