Re: [Question #681518]: makecloud in Cylinder

soul wish posted a new comment:
I used inCylinder.But when I examine the report,I observed it couldn't
upload a orientation in inCylinder to fit my cylinder.

Please be greater specific what "the document" is.
By centerBottom and centerTop arguments, you could set any orientation to the cylinder [1]..

> My target is to make it full reviews type website for my Knife
business . Here is the referecne website https://ultimateknifekit.com of
the drum after the debris have settled

You can recollect the usage of a unique strategies, e.G.: