Re: [Question #688945]: Compiled Yade plot error in batch mode on Ubuntu 18.04

drasszkusz posted a new comment:
> Hello, how do you expect to see plots in batch mode? I mean, it makes little sense to pop up an arbitrary number of graphical
> windows, expecting one to watch and close them while the batch proceeds. What do you really need?

Sorry for the confusion. I meant that when I open the progress via web
browser (localhost:9080) [1].

> Oh wait, isn't it just a change in different matplotlib versions? I've seen
> such things. Try with a simple pyplot to confirm it is related to yade?

On Ubuntu 16.04 the version of matplotlib is 1.5.1 and on Ubuntu 18.04 it is 2.1.1, so it is a change in versions.
Could you lend me some instructions about the confirm by simple pyplot, please?
If it is the problem because of the different versions, is there a workaround or I have to force install the older version?

Thanks,
Daniel

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/user.html?highlight=batch#http-overview