Re: [Question #688400]: Energy of the body is very high, defying gravity and normal stress - cpm material

Jan Stránský requested more information:
what version of Yade are you actually using (see above discussion)?

> Please help me understand the cause and solution to this problem.

there might be millions of reasons..
E.g., if I got it correctly, you prescribe position of the loading plate according to displacement and reaction based on a stiffness value.
Are you sure the stiffness is correct? (just seeing mixing m and mm, even if it is correct, I suggest to use basic SI units or at least using one unit for one quantity)
The plate apart from stiffness has some mass which is omitted. This may influence the results?

Resume, it is just a model and maybe it just does not suit your needs,
or maybe there are some assumptions that are not realistic, or maybe
some values are wrong (stiffness, velocity, ...), or maybe the material
has non-realistic properties, or ........

cheers