Re: [Question #688983]: How can I export Sphere packs to GTS or STL file?

S. Feng is still having a problem:
Thanks Jan,

The reference you posted seems to address my problem. However, when I
tried to run the codes you provided in that discussion, something was
wrong as follows,

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/yade", line 182, in runScript
    execfile(script,globals())
  File "code.py", line 95, in <module>
    spheres2stl("sphs.stl")
  File "code.py", line 83, in spheres2stl
    triangles = [t.toStlFacet() for t in triangles]
  File "code.py", line 39, in toStlFacet
    normal = minieigen2stl(normal)
  File "code.py", line 36, in <lambda>
    minieigen2stl = lambda v: stl.Vector3d(*tuple(v))
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'Vector3d'

I searched on the Internet, but I failed to find a answer. Could you
please provide any further help? Thanks.

Regards,

sc