Re: [Question #688400]: Energy of the body is very high, defying gravity and normal stress - cpm material

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Please read installation chapter of documentation first, and if you have
installation issues report in another question with appropriate details of
what you did.

Also please avoid questions related to some source code you modified.
Especially if the changes are not disclosed.

Finally, please, make the scripts minimal and problem statement short if
possible.
That's to increase your chances of getting usefull feedback.

Bruno