Re: [Question #688993]: polyhedrals after collide to facet, throwing away strongly

Jan Stránský requested more information:
> note: Most of polyhedrals have sharp angle, does this have effect on
this problem?

no

> decreasing young module until 10e3 can help the situation
> Unfortunately decreasing stiffness or time step did help at all. :(

please be consistent. So does it help or not?

> for more particles, I set time step:10e-8.

Why? the value of time step should not depend on number of particles..

> Actually I think contact model in polyhedrals has problem!As the two
polyhedrals collide very slowly, their velocity and kinetic energy
increase abnormally!!

can you please provide a Minimal Working Example (e.g. two polhedrons)
reproducing this? thanks

cheers