Re: [Question #689000]: Yade simulation freezes

Daria is still having a problem:
https://github.com/RomanovaDI/snowModelling/wiki

There is my case of modeling of the snowdrift formation. It is assumed
that snow will accumulate in the corner on the right because of wind and
gravity. But in fact it just falls down through bottom. There is
periodic condition set in YADE script and if I turns it off calculation
drops. Can you help me to set up this case in a way I described (snow is
accumulating in the angle at right side because of wind and gravity)?

Also I would like to run YADE part of this case in the separate way. I'm
doing it using runYade.sh script which is represented in git repository
after commenting fluid coupling engine in scriptYade.py; but it shows a
lot of errors. How should I modify scriptYade.py to run it using YADE
without OpenFOAM coupling?