[Question #689131]: Basic Problem using parallel run in Yade

I try to use the possibility of parallel calculations with Yade for the first time thanks to Openmp.
This is a very basic question, sorry.
When I add -j X to the Yade command where X is the number of available cores
 of my machine then I can check with htop that there is only one core running
at 100 %CPU ; the other cores seem not to be called for running by  Yade (S state).
I find the same behavior using yade-2016.06a on my machine and yade-2019-01-28 on a cluster.

Did I miss something in the process of using Yade in parallel ??

Thanks for your cooperation,

Best

Vincent