Re: [Question #689153]: no interactions for JCFpMat() under JCFpmPhys() engines

Yang confirmed that the question is solved:
Dear Jan and luc,

 Thank you for your information. The problem has been solved. i.e. as
you notified:

>'No loading means that the forces are all null' and

>'Some models are designed to specific situation. I have experience with CpmMat being used to model a continuum, where initial "overlaps" (in that case rather gaps) are considered as stress-free / force-free state.
I guess JCFpmMat does the same.'

I wants to establish an underground model with faults and the first step
is to establish an initial pack with homogeneous stress state within a
confining box. To achieve this,

Firstly, I use the makeCloud command to generate loose spheres and
extend their radius to make the pack be dense and have some original
overlaps between the spheres.

Then, I plan to make calculation without external loading to adjust the
original overlaps automatically and reach an equilibrium state.

During this step, I found that no force will be found with the JCFpm
engine group, but with the Frictm engine group, the spheres can adjust
their positions according to the unbalanced forces acting on them during
the calculation.

So, in the future work, I will invoke the JCFpm engine group only after
some loading is applied, and use the Frictm engine group to adjust the
initial pack.

However, even the loading is applied, errors will still appear when
check the interactions in GUI. I think this error can be put aside and
will not affect the calculation.

Best regards
Yang