[Question #689186]: How to stop the current calculation and jump to the next one in the batch mode on the condition that the current calculation takes too much time?

Hi everyone,

I am using the batch mode andit will take much longer time than expected sometimes for one single simulation in case the input parameters are not proper.
So I want to make a function activated when  the calculation time is larger than a threshold. This function will make Yade  jump to the next calculation. Like "continue" in "for" loop in C language.

Cheers

Jasper