Re: [Question #689234]: How to export relative velocity of spheres to Paraview

> Is it possible that instead of calling the function, I can make a list
of data of relative velocity that is recognized in Paraview

I am not sure i I got it correctly, but you can e.g. create a dict with (id1,id2) keys and read from it in exportInteractions, something like (not tested):
###
interactionsInfo = {}
for i in O.interactions:
   ... # some computations
   interactionsInfo[(i.id1,i.id2)] = someData
vtk.exportInteractions(what=dict(something="interactionsInfo[(i.id1,i.id2)]"))
# probably interactionsInfo would need the same builtin trick
###

cheers