Re: [Question #689337]: yade on centos

jsonscript is still having a problem:
Thanks for your advice
I'm sorry to answer later,I face this mistake and  hope to get some advice.

yadeImportError: libQt5Core.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory。
QGLShaderProgram: shader programs are not supported
Errors linking simple shader:
Vertex shader for blitShaderProg (MainWithTexCoordsVertexShader & UntransformedPositionVertexShader) failed to compile
Fragment shader for blitShaderProg (MainFragmentShader & ImageSrcFragmentShader) failed to compile
QGLShaderProgram: shader programs are not supported

Thanks!