Re: [Question #689592]: Calibrating paramters under different confining pressure

Leonard gave more information on the question:
Hi,
Just adding more info according to today's simulation :

1. When I apply the set of parameters which  agrees well with
experimental results at100 KPa confining pressure to 400 KPa condition,
the overall stiffness and peak strength in stress -strain curve is
relatively lower than the experiment results, the volumetric response
shows more compaction than experiment results with 400 KPa confining
pressure.

2.  When I apply the set of parameters which agrees well with 400 KPa
experiment results to 100 KPa condition, the overall stiffness is
relatively higher than the experiment results, the peak strength is OK,
the volumetric response shows  less compaction and a more quick
transition from compaction to dilation.

Thanks,
Leonard