Re: [Question #689607]: Smooth-joint contact model - possible materials

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
>which is not applicable in JCFpmMat (as far as I am concerned).
Correct. You will need to add the twisting considerations to JCFpm, or add the smooth joint model to CohFrictMat. Both will require C++. I would guess that adding the smooth joint to CohFrict would be slightly more difficult and involved than adding moments to JCFpm. It is a relatively straightforward copying and pasting from CohFrict over to JCFpm.

I suppose you could try using python to iterate on interactions and
control them according to your own python smooth joint functions - but I
have a feeling it will grind the simulation to a hault.