[Question #689623]: enlarge the stiffness or not?

Hi All,

I use the original particle size distribution(PSD) curve in a small triaxial test, then I calibrate and validate the deviatoric stress- axial strain and the volumetric strain- axial strain curve. Finally, I got a set of microscale parameters, for instance, contact stiffness, Poisson's ratio.

after that, I want to use this set of parameters to do another test (the material is the same), due to the large dimension of the sample. I enlarged the PSD curve by 20 times.

Here is my question: do I need to increase the contact stiffness as well as other parameters by 20 times? or I don't need to change all the parameters?

thanks!
yong