Re: [Question #689623]: enlarge the stiffness or not?

nobody posted a new comment:
Hi Jerome,

In my simulation, I use the following models:
InteractionLoop(
			[Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom6D(),Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom()],
			[Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys(),Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys()],
					[Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack(),Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment(useIncrementalForm=True,always_use_moment_law=True,label='cohesiveLaw')]
	)
So the CohFristMat is not belong to FrictMat. Am I right?

Besides, in YADE, if you are using different material (for instance, FrictMat ), some of them need to scale while some don't need to scale, it depends on which kind of material class you choose. The precondition is that I scaled up the PSD curve after the calibration and validation process.
Am I right?