Re: [Question #689741]: Implémentation of capillary force during mechanical contact

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
> the Capillary force in ViscElCapMat is only defined for delta_n > 0

I don't think it is the case, else it would be a mistake in the code.
I think automatic _initialization_ of the bridge in that class is only when there is contact.
But after a bridge is created it will (should) persist even if delta_n < 0.