[Question #689870]: How to generate a specific joint in BlockGen() function?

Dear all,

I found in the example of Potential Blocks function WedgeYADE.py that BlockGen () can be used to generate joints. I found the joint parameters in jointc.csv as follows: dip; dipDir; centreX; centreY; centreZ; traceX; traceY; phi_b; phi_r; JRC; JSC; asperity; simgaC; cohesion; tension; jointType; I want to know the meaning of the representation of these parameters, and what if I want to generate a specific joint?

Thanks in advance.
WEI Jie