Re: [Question #689765]: Warning: no X rendering available

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

as this question is about "Warning: no X rendering available", it should stay within the topic.
If you have another question(s) (saving data and load O.saveTmp()), please open a new question(s) [1].

> But, In the tutorial it shows a video of what is happening. But, I do
not see any of this when I run.

Yes, because "no X rendering available"
**My** simple answer is "do not use graphics for remote access".
Please describe your usage more in detail.
- Can you use Yade locally?
- How do you connect to the remote linux?
- ...

cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask