[Question #689912]: How to accesss the saved data in tutorials?

I am running Oedometric test and gravity deposition examples of tutorial.

I want the location and radius information of the spheres after gravity deposition and Oedometric test.
How to access this information from the O.saveTmp()?

I actually want to generate random spheres with gaussian distribution of radius, which have to be used in the gravity deposition.

Application: I want to generate the metallic powder bed for additive manufacturing.