[Question #689919]: Accumulation effect of heat over time steps

Dear all,

I am trying to simulate the heat generation at the contacts of all interacting spheres over time steps.
Considering generated heat at each time step can accumulate on the contact through time, how can I calculate the total generated heat within total time?
For example, at t1=0.05s, I can obtain the total heat of each sphere (H1) from the last time step, and after a time step (5e-6s) where t2=0.050005, I can again obtain the total heat of each sphere (H2) from last time step.
So my question is how to calculate the accumulative heat of each sphere over time step?

Here's the code I use for calculating the total generated heat of the sphere from the last time step:
###
def get_totalHeat():
    list_totalHeat=[]
    for a in range(2,len(O.bodies)):
        totalHeat = 0
        for i in O.bodies[a].intrs():
            O.interactions.erase(i.id1,0)
            O.interactions.erase(i.id1,1)
            O.interactions.erase(0,i.id2)
            O.interactions.erase(1,i.id2)
            if i.isReal:
                penetrationDepth = i.geom.penetrationDepth
                radius1 = i.geom.refR1
                radius2 = i.geom.refR2
                effectiveRadius = (radius1*radius2)/(radius1+radius2)
                contactRadius = math.sqrt(penetrationDepth*effectiveRadius)
                contactArea = np.pi*(contactRadius**2)
                relativeVelocity = i.geom.shearInc.norm()/O.dt
                generatedHeat = (i.phys.shearForce.norm()/contactArea)/(i.phys.normalForce.norm()/contactArea) * i.phys.normalForce.norm() * relativeVelocity
                totalHeat = totalHeat + generatedHeat
        list_totalHeat.append([a,totalHeat])
    return list_totalHeat
###

How to modify if I want to involve the accumulation effect of heat by time step?
Thanks!

Cheers,
Chien-Cheng