Re: [Question #690012]: Crack Volume and Crack Surface (For a joint plane & the whole sample)

Luc Scholtès proposed the following answer:
It should work... Isn't it just a problem of indentation?

For:
   if:
      do

Apart from printing up some variables during the simulation to see if
your loops and tests are effective, I don't know what to say.

Also:

1) careful as you have the same test defined twice which would make your
calculation wrong:

  if i.phys.isOnJoint:
   crackVolumeJoint+=i.phys.crossSection*i.phys.crackJointAperture
   crackSurfaceJoint+=i.phys.crossSection

2) I would use isBroken instead of breakOccurred as I think that
breakOcurred is a global variable (unless you are using a custom version
of the code).