Re: [Question #689919]: Accumulation effect of heat over time steps

I have tried your code (put SomeClass in the script you have sent me)
and the temperature was printed in terminal without problem..

> vtk.exportSpheres(what=dict(current="someCalculator.getCurrent(b)",...

it was not saved to vtk, because of the error
AttributeError: 'SomeCalculator' object has no attribute 'getCurrent'

If it behaves differently on your side, please provide more info

cheers