[Question #690051]: eccentric motor vibration

I have some questions below:

(1)Can we do the eccentric motor vibration movement?
(2) I found that it seems this engine: "HarmonicRotationEngine " can do some harmonic movement.  If I want an object vibrates in the lateral direction and goes down in the vertical direction.  Can I use the  HarmonicRotationEngine+  Translationengine?
(3) I use this command line: 	HarmonicRotationEngine(A=10, f=2, fi =0, rotationAxis=[0,0.0,0.3],angularVelocity = 100, rotateAroundZero = True, zeroPoint = [0.1,0.1,0.1], ids = cylinderIDS), ########## By using this command I found that the body rotates back and forth from a top view, can we just make the body rotates in one direction?? I found that we can use the "Rotationengine" to rotate the object in one direction. but we can not set the amplitude and the frequency.

Here is a video about the eccentric movement I want to simulation in the lateral direction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emyonen04Tg

thanks!
Yong