[Question #690076]: How to set zero compressive stiffness for Pfacets ?

Hi, everyone

I'm modelling a triaxial test with 4 separate membranes along the lateral boundaries of a square sample. These membranes are comprised of Pfacets. Until now I have used the "CohFrictMat" material model for the gridNodes, but this uses the same stiffness in compression and tension. I would like to independently set the compressive and tensile stiffnesses of the Pfacet membrane if possible, in order to mimick a real membrane with zero stiffness in compression.

In paper [1] (by Klaus Thoeni et al 2013), the compressive stiffness of the wire mesh is set to zero, and I'm therefore wondering if this is also possible for Pfacets, which is a sort of continuation of this work if I have understood correctly.

Thanks,
Erik

[1] https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compgeo.2012.10.014