Re: [Question #690066]: Using O.forces along normal and tangential directions at contact

Rioual is still having a problem:
Hello Jan,

I have to implement a supplementary force at each contact which can
defined as:

F_n = function1 of (normal strain rate, ...)

F_t = function2 of (tangential strain rate, ..)

where normal direction is along the centers of the particles and tangential direction is defined according
 to the relative velocity of the particles at the contact....

Now, If I want to use O.forces, I need to convert these components F_n and F_t in global coordinates.
I don't see how I can avoid that task thanks to a vectorial relationship in my case !!
...Just wanted to know if there was an easy way (functions) to compute that in yade..
??
Best wishes !

V.