Re: [Question #690012]: Crack Volume and Crack Surface (For a joint plane & the whole sample)

Yousef Golabchi confirmed that the question is solved:
I'm writing to sum up the question and mark it as solved. As Luc and
Robert pointed out, the code 'isBroken' has to be replaced by
'breakOccurred' for the crack volume and the crack surface of the sample
(rock medium). For the crack volume and crack surface of the joint
plane, the code was correct  as Luc said but I had to increase the time
steps to be able to get results.

Thanks,
Yousef