Re: [Question #690127]: Missing particles in VTK

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
There might be several reasons, e.g. one particle could be "inside" another particle and therefore not visible..
Or (as mentioned before) Paraview is hiding some particles "by default".
E.g. in Paraview 5.6.1 even for 36 particles, only roughly 2/3 are shown. I have to go to "Masking" section of "Properties" tab and select "Glyph Mode" to "All points" (instead of default "Uniform Spatial Distribution"). I use Sphere glyph to show the data.