Re: [Question #690234]: Using O.forces without Ip2 and Law2

Rioual is still having a problem:
Hello,

I tried to delete the InteractionLoop() as suggested by Bruno and let my pyrunner call the function with O.forces.
In this case, apparently there is no error but the function called by pyrunner is not running.
I use indeed in my function a loop on O.interactions (to define the force between particles to add with O.forces)
 and O.interactions depends apparenty on Geom and Phys so this seems to be a dead end....

I thought also as suggested by Jan about taking an arbitrary contact law and put the parameters to 0 but
this does not seem  to be very optimized...????

Best regards,

V.