Re: [Question #690274]: installation

LiKang posted a new comment:
dear Jan,
thank you so much for your help, I am sorry that yade is new for me. Besides, I am beginner in Python. My yade version is 2019.01a and I use it on ubuntu18.04 in Vmware.
The terminal outputs

"Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/weicc/myYade/install/bin/yade", line 129, in <module>
    import yade
  File "/home/weicc/myYade/install/bin/yade.py", line 131, in <module>
    import yade.config
ImportError: No module named config'"

while I was running the script"~/myYade/install/bin/yade".

I follow the tutorial  to install the yade.

1.i install a number of external software like:

sudo apt install cmake git freeglut3-dev libloki-dev libboost-all-dev fakeroot \
dpkg-dev build-essential g++ python3-dev python3-ipython python3-matplotlib \
libsqlite3-dev python3-numpy python3-tk gnuplot libgts-dev python3-pygraphviz \
libvtk6-dev libeigen3-dev python3-xlib python3-pyqt5 pyqt5-dev-tools python3-mpi4py \
python3-pyqt5.qtwebkit gtk2-engines-pixbuf python3-pyqt5.qtsvg libqglviewer-dev-qt5 \
python3-pil libjs-jquery python3-sphinx python3-git libxmu-dev libxi-dev libcgal-dev \
help2man libbz2-dev zlib1g-dev libopenblas-dev libsuitesparse-dev \
libmetis-dev python3-bibtexparser python3-future coinor-clp coinor-libclp-dev \
python3-mpmath libmpfr-dev libmpfrc++-dev

2. create the folder structure like:

                            myYade/            trunk/           build/
install/

3.download the trunk Yade 2019.01a

4.finish the  "cmake" process with the script "cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../install ../trunk -DNOSUFFIX=ON" and "make" ,

"make install" .There is no error occour during these process.

5.after i finish the installation ,i  run the
script"~/myYade/install/bin/yade". Then the error appears.

"/home/weicc/myYade/install/bin/yade.py" is one of the python module.
After i finish the cmake , the file is created in the file

myYade/install/bin.

sincerely appriciate your help.
best regrads,
LiKang