Re: [Question #690224]: Obtaining Volume Fraction of Filled Cylinder

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
I'm not really familiar with that function and am even less sure I
understood your question, but :

if getDepthProfiles() returns a tuple of "local" quantities, the overall
quantity could probably be obtained averaging the local ones.

Did you try averaging the elements of the returned tuple (with
appropriate weights ?)

PS : if the question is about getDepthProfiles(), why not include it in
the title ? I could help reduce confusion..