[Question #690586]: summary force of O.forces.setPermF and reaction force from the particles to the footing .Is it correct ?

I made a footing on the particles for compression after that i use the force on footing by O.forces.setPermF(plate.is,vector3).then run to simulation my script . I use O.force.f(plate.id) in terminal ,Then output is summary force of O.forces.setPermF and  reaction force from the particles to the footing .Is it correct ?